1. The promoter is bucklescale ltd (trading as aristocraft) whose registered office is at 17 sapcote business park, powke lane, cradley heath, b64 5qr.
2. the competition is open to residents of the united kingdom aged 16 or over except employees of aristocraft.
3. there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. by entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/aristocraftkitchens.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted by aristocraft for entries not received for any reason.
8. the rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: share the original competition post posted on facebook, as well as commenting and liking the aristocraft page.
9. Aristocraft reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any event outside of the promoter's control. any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. the promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any thrid party connected with this competition.
11. winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/ or its agents
12. the winner will be notified by facebook direct message within 28 days of the closing date, if the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. the promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered - The prize will be delivered when normal working conditions resume (Post Covid-19).
14. the promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. by entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & Conditions
16. the competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by english law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of england.
17. the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current uk data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent.
18. entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions.
20. aristocraft's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
21. aristocraft shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms & conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting this webpage.
22.Aristocraft reserves the right to cancel this competition if circumstances arise out of its control.